Intro Introduction of a cat's maid (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 April 2019
Messages
21
Reactions Received
74
Location
Fiery California
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Can you tell I don't know how to make titles? But the title is true, so hello! Call me... well Rosi for now until I'm comfortable revealing myself to people. 😅

I'm an "old" woman who works on computers and do digital art on the side for a living. I also work for a 11 year old cat who screams at me for food every 5am. I'm pretty introverted, but do enjoy gaming, art, watching things that interests me, and music!

TVXQ is my ultimate duo and BTS is my ultimate group. I've been around Kpop since 2008-ish. So yeah, watched these boys grow! I'm also a fan of f(x), SHINee, BoA and a lot more. However I'm not really familiar of groups between 2013 to today besides BTS and KARD. While I don't really have the energy to follow groups, I am opened to people throwing good music at me! But Kpop is not the only thing I listen to, I listen to all kinds, includes music from Japan. My Spotify is a mess to be honest.

As I mentioned about digital art, I do photo-manipulation, photography, paint, etc *points to my signature*. Something I've been doing for years. So while I may not talk a lot here, I will share my kpop-related work here. And while I'm not into many groups, I may ask for a photo of your bias and make stuff for fun when I'm bored!

I never thought I would be back into a forum again because WOW I didn't think they're still around. I haven't joined one since 2009! But @Jimin recommended me to come here and I do miss it sometimes, so here I am!

Nice to meet you all!
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Hello, welcome to ks, glad to see you here, if you have any questions or need help, just give me a tag. :dubuwave:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Hi, welcome here :nekolove:
cats, digital art and BTS, what a nice combo <3
have fun here
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Welcome :d

Yep, forums still around! (thank god, i'm not good with social media myself prefer forums to that a lot). Hope you like it here, it's quite close-knit and friendly community. Always happy to see new faces around too ^^
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Hello and welcome. I think I understand your caution about revealing yourself on a kpop forum being an "old" one (that "old" is relative, i guess you're not actually old); it happened to me when I first signed up here. I am however comparatively new to kpop having being found about it back on 2017.

 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome:dubuwave:

hope that you will love it here~
 
Joined
23 April 2019
Messages
21
Reactions Received
74
Location
Fiery California
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome :d

Yep, forums still around! (thank god, i'm not good with social media myself prefer forums to that a lot). Hope you like it here, it's quite close-knit and friendly community. Always happy to see new faces around too ^^
Social media has been toxic for me. I joined Discord where I met a few kpopsource members! I feel a lot more comfortable now and I should have joined Discord sooner. ☺ Nostalgia is hitting me big time. I still remember how forums work. (I use to be a mod for a few)

Thank you!
 
Joined
23 April 2019
Messages
21
Reactions Received
74
Location
Fiery California
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Hello and welcome. I think I understand your caution about revealing yourself on a kpop forum being an "old" one (that "old" is relative, i guess you're not actually old); it happened to me when I first signed up here. I am however comparatively new to kpop having being found about it back on 2017.

Eh, I'll say it: I'm 30 but I look like a 17 year old. lmao. Give me time and I'll be comfortable with you guys! I'm already excited to be here! Thank you for the welcome!!
 
Joined
23 April 2019
Messages
21
Reactions Received
74
Location
Fiery California
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yay! You've posted! I'm so glad that you've decided to try out KS and I hope you enjoy it here! Welcome welcome!

Don't ever be afraid to ask me questions. :pikahappy:
Yaaay! Thank you for bringing me here!! :nekolove:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
My army brethren get extra special Dotae pictures :pandahappy: Hello I love you
9A0B2671-CEE4-4168-B5ED-CB335B4040F4.jpeg
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Social media has been toxic for me. I joined Discord where I met a few kpopsource members! I feel a lot more comfortable now and I should have joined Discord sooner. ☺ Nostalgia is hitting me big time. I still remember how forums work. (I use to be a mod for a few)

Thank you!
Im somewhat new around discord too, use it rather rarely still xd And same, i like forums and i also used to be a mod :D
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome to kps (smh 'ks' tasteless hags)
if you didn't know, hyuna is my ult, so if you want to do some art, I wouldn't complain :jenniesmug: :nekolove:
but welcome, and be active!
everyone is encouraged to make friends here~
 
Joined
23 April 2019
Messages
21
Reactions Received
74
Location
Fiery California
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome to KS! I hope you have a great time here.
And since you seem to like cats, I know you're an amazing person already. :nekolove:

stan fromis_9, please
I'll share as many as I can about my cat 👀 Thank you!
 
Joined
23 April 2019
Messages
21
Reactions Received
74
Location
Fiery California
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
welcome to kps (smh 'ks' tasteless hags)
if you didn't know, hyuna is my ult, so if you want to do some art, I wouldn't complain :jenniesmug::nekolove:
but welcome, and be active!
everyone is encouraged to make friends here~
I'm skfh
And let's see what brings to me on the table 👀👀 Thank you!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro, Sory and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread