- Joined
- 4 September 2022
- Messages
- 5
- Reactions Received
- 8
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Army
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Umm, Hi. I'm new to this website and new to K-POP in general. I first got into K-POP when I heard a song that I liked. #DYNAMITE
I looked up who sung the song and was surprised to see it was a Korean boy band. I never really knew much about BTS. I heard about it one time with my friend, but I just brushed it off. After listening to the song a few times, I looked up other songs by BTS. I became a huge fan and wanted to know everything about them. I became an ARMY on May 30 of this year. I guess I joined too late because announced they would focus more on themselves 2 weeks later. I promised myself to fully support their journey as a group or as a solo artist. Unfortunately, I am not of age to go to another country or to a concert, but I will support them in any way I can. I later started to like BLACKPINK and Stray Kids. Now, I spend my days humming and trying to follow the lyrics and choreography of the latest K-POP dances.
Sorry for blabbing.
Anyway, thank you and I'm happy I joined this Website.
I looked up who sung the song and was surprised to see it was a Korean boy band. I never really knew much about BTS. I heard about it one time with my friend, but I just brushed it off. After listening to the song a few times, I looked up other songs by BTS. I became a huge fan and wanted to know everything about them. I became an ARMY on May 30 of this year. I guess I joined too late because announced they would focus more on themselves 2 weeks later. I promised myself to fully support their journey as a group or as a solo artist. Unfortunately, I am not of age to go to another country or to a concert, but I will support them in any way I can. I later started to like BLACKPINK and Stray Kids. Now, I spend my days humming and trying to follow the lyrics and choreography of the latest K-POP dances.
Sorry for blabbing.
Anyway, thank you and I'm happy I joined this Website.
Last edited: