Intro Introduction (1 Viewer)

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,208
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
52,310
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
Hi, Juvia. I'm Kell :dubuwave:
I turn 22 on the 1st and got into K-Pop in 2016. I'm a 2nd and 3rd gen group fan. My favorite groups are SNSD, Brown Eyed Girls, Sonamoo, Girls' Day, The Ark/KHAN, f(x), and SHINee.
If you have any questions about the forum, PM me and I'll try to help you out. :thumbs_up:
Welcome to KPS!
 
Joined
9 February 2025
Messages
19
Reactions Received
66
Location
The Fairy Tail guild
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
107
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi, Juvia. I'm Kell :dubuwave:
I turn 22 on the 1st and got into K-Pop in 2016. I'm a 2nd and 3rd gen group fan. My favorite groups are SNSD, Brown Eyed Girls, Sonamoo, Girls' Day, The Ark/KHAN, f(x), and SHINee.
If you have any questions about the forum, PM me and I'll try to help you out. :thumbs_up:
Welcome to KPS!
Hi Kell nice to meet you
 
  • Love
Reactions: snsd2beg
Joined
9 February 2025
Messages
19
Reactions Received
66
Location
The Fairy Tail guild
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
107
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
very direct - I like it lol
sure my friend

why is wonyoung your fav in IVE? she's my fav in IVE as well - she was also my fav during pd48 but then I changed to Nako during izone
yes my friend

wonyoung is my fav because I just love her when she was in izone
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread