- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Hello, thanksHowdy!!
Welcome to the site!!
Hi Kell nice to meet youHi, Juvia. I'm Kell
I turn 22 on the 1st and got into K-Pop in 2016. I'm a 2nd and 3rd gen group fan. My favorite groups are SNSD, Brown Eyed Girls, Sonamoo, Girls' Day, The Ark/KHAN, f(x), and SHINee.
If you have any questions about the forum, PM me and I'll try to help you out.
Welcome to KPS!
very direct - I like it lolHey wanna be friends?
yes my friendvery direct - I like it lol
sure my friend
why is wonyoung your fav in IVE? she's my fav in IVE as well - she was also my fav during pd48 but then I changed to Nako during izone
wow izone disbanded in 2021 and you got into kpop in 2020 so at the tail end of ityes my friend
wonyoung is my fav because I just love her when she was in izone
Yeah I went back and watched itwow izone disbanded in 2021 and you got into kpop in 2020 so at the tail end of it
did you go back and watch pd48?
Yess she was just amazing to mewas WY your fav throughout?
Yassyaaayyy a 17 y.o dive! taste!![]()