- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,777
- Reactions Received
- 6,501
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11
- Gender
- Male
Yes I know they're still getting billions of views and streams but if all feels routine and to non fans it's not all that relevant.
Even tho they seem bigger to me the bts hype kinda died down since dna/mic drop, they havent really had a big hit since. Or impactful songs, fake love was more about jungkooks abs than anything else and idol was kinda a flop (no offense just my opinion)
They wanted to get number 1 on hot 100 and win Grammys and stuff but apart from mass streaming from millions of army (loyal) what else are they really doing? I kinda don't feel the same hype as before I think that they will remain huge in numbers but just slowly lose hype as the years pass.
What do you think?
Even tho they seem bigger to me the bts hype kinda died down since dna/mic drop, they havent really had a big hit since. Or impactful songs, fake love was more about jungkooks abs than anything else and idol was kinda a flop (no offense just my opinion)
They wanted to get number 1 on hot 100 and win Grammys and stuff but apart from mass streaming from millions of army (loyal) what else are they really doing? I kinda don't feel the same hype as before I think that they will remain huge in numbers but just slowly lose hype as the years pass.
What do you think?