So, I have been hearing the word 'pussy' when someone is saying that someone is scared and is a negative word.
However, for a positive meaning, we usually say 'you've got the balls to do it!'.
So my question is, do you think these are sexist remarks or do you think that they are just harmless fun?
I have listened to a motivational podcast and the guy who does it always uses 'pussy' as a negative term and 'balls' as a positive term.
Yet, he said that when he says 'pussy', he doesn't mean the female genitalia, but when he says 'you've got no balls to go through with it', wouldnt that mean he is using these words as genital words because he is using 'pussy' as negative and 'balls' as positive?
I would like to hear your thoughts.
However, for a positive meaning, we usually say 'you've got the balls to do it!'.
So my question is, do you think these are sexist remarks or do you think that they are just harmless fun?
I have listened to a motivational podcast and the guy who does it always uses 'pussy' as a negative term and 'balls' as a positive term.
Yet, he said that when he says 'pussy', he doesn't mean the female genitalia, but when he says 'you've got no balls to go through with it', wouldnt that mean he is using these words as genital words because he is using 'pussy' as negative and 'balls' as positive?
I would like to hear your thoughts.