For me, it's complicated. On a technical level, I'd say yes. And it's enjoyable all around too. "The Order of the Phoenix" is my favorite story, and so I loved the movie, despite the problems I list below. But I think the best movies on all levels were the first two. They nailed it. The look, the atmosphere, the music... I know the books getting darker meant the series went darker too, but "Prisoner of Azkaban" really ushered in the wrong direction for the rest of the series.
Why does no one wear robes anymore?
Why is the music getting progressively worse? What happened to all the beloved John Williams leitmotifs?
Why is the color-grading literally so dark?
Why are spells just bright sizzling lights being flung around everywhere?
Even if the books did go darker, that doesn't really excuse any of the above changes that kept getting gradually worse as the movies went on.
But yes, overall, I wouldn't say it's the best.