18+ is Taemin a dom or a sub? (3 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Well I know nobody off stage, I'm basing my opinion purely on stage presence.
On JYP's party people it was put very well!
He couldn't be more confident and rude on stage, but off-stage he is like a shy little girl!

 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
it's been decided. they fuckin in private and don't want it to be obvious to they don't hang out in public often :jenniesmug:
I approve! That's I bet why Jenkai broke it off so quickly, Taemin was just superior in the bed!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and rai

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
a switch. He does whatever and how he feels like.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry and rai

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread