Is there a clever way to count your posts? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Is there like any other way than counting them through "postings" that I´m missing out? because I constantly worry that I miscount or something :D. And I don´t wanna sound dumb, but help me out please. Maybe it says something somewhere on my profile and I´m just torturing myself :D.

Thank you
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If you go hover over your name and click on messages, it shows you a page of your last posts and the time they were posted. A page of posts is 20 posts, so you can use that if you want to use it for card counting.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
If you go hover over your name and click on messages, it shows you a page of your last posts and the time they were posted. A page of posts is 20 posts, so you can use that if you want to use it for card counting.
thanks. I think I´m doing that, but scrolling down and I´m always so lost. Oh my .... :D. at least I am practising Maths :D.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I was wondering the same thing ngl :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
If you go hover over your name and click on messages, it shows you a page of your last posts and the time they were posted. A page of posts is 20 posts, so you can use that if you want to use it for card counting.
Yep someone said that last w eek and i have been using that since. :) so thanks again !!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
thanks. I think I´m doing that, but scrolling down and I´m always so lost. Oh my .... :D. at least I am practising Maths :D.
for me its easy 8am is midnight kst. so i just look either for today or yesterday .
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread