is there a law against stalking in sk? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
The issue is I'm wondering if it's like the laws in the U.S at all where they really can't do anything about stalkers except write a restraining order which doesn't do much. Also, they can't really arrest the stalker without proof of harm or a legitimate threat. But I don't know what the Korean legal system is like I just know that is (sort of) what the rules are in the U.S.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Looks like at the time of that article which was like 2018 stalking was a misdemeanor that was only punishable with a small fine and really could only be taken seriously if it was a repeated offense. So I would say at least then that it wasn't taken seriously.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread