is there a- 😡 (3 Viewers)

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
 
  • Wow
Reactions: MK3AM
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,149
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
hate is too strong a word my friend - there's songs I don't like but never a song that I hate...

I think (obviously this is my personal opinion) but people overuse the phrases love and hate too often - they are suppose to convey the strongest of positive and negative emotions but people use it for more mundane things

that said some of the songs I dislike

signal - BP
ice cream - Twice
cheshire - Itzy
Senorita - Gidle
 
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
hate is too strong a word my friend - there's songs I don't like but never a song that I hate...

I think (obviously this is my personal opinion) but people overuse the phrases love and hate too often - they are suppose to convey the strongest of positive and negative emotions but people use it for more mundane things

that said some of the songs I dislike

signal - BP
ice cream - Twice
cheshire - Itzy
Senorita - Gidle
Omg i actually love these songs, except cheshire... i gotta agree on that
 
Joined
7 March 2023
Messages
181
Reactions Received
247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
784
Fandom
multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
That one song by Miley Cyrus, I think it was called Flowers.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread