Is there any characteristic/personality trait that you got from your parents? (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
A lot of things from my dad and not his qualities :wimwim:
you know how ppl are supposed to get their iq from their mom and eq from their dad? my dad is the big brain high iq person and one of few people to make it out of his village, and my mom is the not so model student with the amazing people skills

I lucked out apparently :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Yili and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
you know how ppl are supposed to get their iq from their mom and eq from their dad? my dad is the big brain high iq person and one of few people to make it out of his village, and my mom is the not so model student with the amazing people skills

I lucked out apparently :wimwim:
My mom is talkative but I am not really 😅
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and mysteric

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,948
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
I would say majority of characteristics/personality traits came from my father.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
13 March 2021
Messages
62
Reactions Received
63
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Even though my stepdad and I are not biologically related I got a lot of trait from him. I got his competitive and out going personality.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread