- Joined
- 22 April 2019
- Messages
- 1,557
- Reactions Received
- 4,625
- Location
- Small Magellanic Cloud
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
... everyone seems to dislike, but you secretly like? 
^mulletz don't deserve all the hate :eyez:
Ohh, interesting! But who is that?don't shame me okay
![]()
I don't know if you are joking or seriousOhh, interesting! But who is that?![]()
I am serious. The only guy I know with (past)long hair is Jeonghan, I don't know many groupsI don't know if you are joking or serious![]()
Is that... No it can't be... Tell me I'm wrong.don't shame me okay
![]()
Oh really!!?! Its Johnny from NCTI am serious. The only guy I know with (past)long hair is Jeonghan, I don't know many groups![]()
Wait, you didn't know about this?!?Is that... No it can't be... Tell me I'm wrong.
Is that Johnny?
Is that... No it can't be... Tell me I'm wrong.
Is that Johnny?
Oh wow, now this vid is even funnierOh really!!?! Its Johnny from NCT
![]()
I love sehun for that. Why is that actually meOh wow, now this vid is even funnier![]()
NoWait, you didn't know about this?!?![]()
I said don't shame me, I don't why I like itNo
I don't follow NCT much - I'm just getting to know them.
But I don't understand what you like about that.
I guess it does suit him... in an odd kind of way.I said don't shame me, I don't why I like it![]()
![]()
It took me the whole day to figure out who does this styling remind me of, and...don't shame me okay
![]()