Is there anything kpop that you wish you could unsee? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,757
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,537
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
That would have changed how you view an act.

For me its be a star.

I really think that had i not seen those live stages

every thing about my relationship to them would be different.

they feel like a group that i could have enjoyed at times.

Each act has moments to me that make or break them for the time investment of following them.

kpop i expect a noticeable level of proficiency and music i enjoy.
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I wish I could unsee serendipity so that I could watch it again for the first time :sanapray:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread