- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Outfits, hairstyles, just things that don't matter AS much?
I really am picky about graphic design when it comes to the teasers for comebacks or debuts, something that can ruin some of the hype for me is a badly made teaser. And it's not a matter of budget either, because I've seen companies like Dreamcatcher's who is on the smaller side have amazing graphic design and SM or YG having really questionable graphic design
I really am picky about graphic design when it comes to the teasers for comebacks or debuts, something that can ruin some of the hype for me is a badly made teaser. And it's not a matter of budget either, because I've seen companies like Dreamcatcher's who is on the smaller side have amazing graphic design and SM or YG having really questionable graphic design