- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,082
- Reactions Received
- 52,516
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,191
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
Thank you!We've take what measures we can against any trolls or spam accounts for now. If we get new abilities or whatnot we'll reevaluate any more consistent trolls
Kick their assesWe've take what measures we can against any trolls or spam accounts for now. If we get new abilities or whatnot we'll reevaluate any more consistent trolls
don't forget he is suddenly russian and mexicanDuct Tape
Plumbers putty
Wire
Plunger
Problem solved.![]()
Do you have the ability to do a hardware ban?!We've take what measures we can against any trolls or spam accounts for now. If we get new abilities or whatnot we'll reevaluate any more consistent trolls
Not that I know of, plus from what I’ve heard they aren’t that effective anywaysDo you have the ability to do a hardware ban?!
There's mail verification when registering a new account here, right?We've take what measures we can against any trolls or spam accounts for now. If we get new abilities or whatnot we'll reevaluate any more consistent trolls
Yes there’s email verificationThere's mail verification when registering a new account here, right?
I guess he didn't make a few accounts with the same mail address. Otherwise you could just block it.Yes there’s email verification
I haven’t checked the emails they use but I think emails have to be unique, otherwise I think it tells the user that there’s an account associated with the address. I’ll look into what you’ve linked, thank youI guess he didn't make a few accounts with the same mail address. Otherwise you could just block it.
Do you have a blocklist of disposable email domains? Here's one, but I don't know if our admin/network technican can use this file format.
![]()
GitHub - disposable-email-domains/disposable-email-domains: a list of disposable email domains
a list of disposable email domains. Contribute to disposable-email-domains/disposable-email-domains development by creating an account on GitHub.github.com
Most spammers and trolls use temporary email addresses for registering forum accounts. It could help to block these domains completely.