Is this a thing (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Okay, so I was watching one of those wwyd type reality shows and it was based on tipping. The patrons were tipping the cashier. Is that something we do now? Are we cashiers? I have never seen someone tip a cashier.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Nezumi

Nezumi

.
Joined
1 August 2022
Messages
4,463
Reactions Received
6,347
Location
Borderland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,566
Gender
Male
Wreck
Wtf, I'm a cashier. Can I get tips too? :sippinthetea: I mean tipping cashiers here isn't a thing. But would've been nice.. We only really tip waiters here, but even those not all the time. I do it only whenever I feel like or really enjoyed someone's service.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I always tip for table service(over tip mostly)
I know quite a couple people who make serious bank off of tips from rich old men who they tend bar to... and conveniently forget to report such wages on their taxes... Not saying you're old. lol
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,727
Reactions Received
93,523
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I know quite a couple people who make serious bank off of tips from rich old men who they tend bar to... and conveniently forget to report such wages on their taxes... Not saying you're old. lol
lol only went to bars as a driver for my friends( they had to have good food and free soda :kokorohappy: ). well i did go to a few sports bars just to watch games long ago mostly wing and burger places.

and i am far from rich. if only // sigh.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nezumi
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
and i am far from rich. if only // sigh.
You're a programmer. You've been to EA and SEA. You don't date. Given these facts I'd assume that you have a fair share of disposable income.

lol only went to bars as a driver for my friends( they had to have good food and free soda :kokorohappy: ). well i did go to a few sports bars just to watch games long ago mostly wing and burger places.
hopefully there was no admission charge. I hate when bars say "$5-15 to get in the door..." and then charge $11 for some meatball skewers...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread