Is this fact even a fact? (1 Viewer)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Never heard of this:

1620588256737.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Well it depends on the size of the cup of coffee but for an average cup of coffee (8 fluid ounces) it is true.
You learn something new everyday
But not like I would know, I don't drink coffee :irenecrazy:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
the piccolo one does contain a lot of caffeine indeed. it´s very strong :).
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Do you prefer coffee over espressos? :susPepe:
in the morning I drink very strong black coffee with grounds and no sugar, and during the day I have one cup of presso with no milk and a bit of honey in it. it´s not for me, it´s so that other people can survive :D.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
in the morning I drink very strong black coffee with grounds and no sugar, and during the day I have one cup of presso with no milk and a bit of honey in it. it´s not for me, it´s so that other people can survive :D.
So you like yours strong; my aunt used to have hers sweet and she loved to let me drink it w/o my grandma knowing, but now it's just black :pikasmart:My grandma drinks hers with just honey and creamer :worry:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
So you like yours strong; my aunt used to have hers sweet and she loved to let me drink it w/o my grandma knowing, but now it's just black :pikasmart:My grandma drinks hers with just honey and creamer :worry:
as they say "I like my men how I like my coffee :P" :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
as they say "I like my men how I like my coffee :P" :D
She is black LOL :lisalaugh:
Sorry if that's weird but it was really funny to me :we_kpopsourcing:
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,139
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
She is black LOL :lisalaugh:
Sorry if that's weird but it was really funny to me :we_kpopsourcing:
actually, you could also take the "hot" route, cuz most people like hot coffee. For icy, you could say, "I like my men how I DON'T like my coffee" lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,139
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Anyway, I prefer coffee over espresso, bc I need the oomph!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
A lot of people, when making coffee, tend to make it way weaker than it should be, which would explain why espresso would taste stronger than coffee...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread