- Joined
- 5 January 2021
- Messages
- 5,947
- Reactions Received
- 14,469
- Location
- - ATEEZ's studio
- Website
- www.instagram.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 139
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/#1 ATINY
- Ship
You learn something new everydayWell it depends on the size of the cup of coffee but for an average cup of coffee (8 fluid ounces) it is true.
Do you prefer coffee over espressos?the piccolo one does contain a lot of caffeine indeed. it´s very strong :).
in the morning I drink very strong black coffee with grounds and no sugar, and during the day I have one cup of presso with no milk and a bit of honey in it. it´s not for me, it´s so that other people can survive :D.Do you prefer coffee over espressos?![]()
So you like yours strong; my aunt used to have hers sweet and she loved to let me drink it w/o my grandma knowing, but now it's just blackin the morning I drink very strong black coffee with grounds and no sugar, and during the day I have one cup of presso with no milk and a bit of honey in it. it´s not for me, it´s so that other people can survive :D.
as they say "I like my men how I like my coffee :P" :DSo you like yours strong; my aunt used to have hers sweet and she loved to let me drink it w/o my grandma knowing, but now it's just blackMy grandma drinks hers with just honey and creamer
![]()
She is black LOLas they say "I like my men how I like my coffee :P" :D
actually, you could also take the "hot" route, cuz most people like hot coffee. For icy, you could say, "I like my men how I DON'T like my coffee" lolShe is black LOL
Sorry if that's weird but it was really funny to me![]()