Is this fair for Momo? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck


I guess I can see where the comments are coming but wouldn't it hurt you if your s/o said he had no plans for marriage and it was a serious r/s?
Unless they've already talked about things privately and just said this for broadcast I wouldn't be okay with this.​
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
you can be in a serious relationship and still not get married because in the end marriage isn't for everyone, but i hope they discussed all that privately before he said that. if i was a celebrity i sure wouldn't want my s/o to reveal things like that on tv without me knowing about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains and Day1

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Depends on what Momo wants too, I guess since she's still pretty active as an artist and probably wants to be for many more years, she might not want to get settled down so quick.

On the other hand, if it turns out they both want different things then eventually they'd have to go their separate ways.
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
you can be in a serious relationship and still not get married because in the end marriage isn't for everyone, but i hope they discussed all that privately before he said that. if i was a celebrity i sure wouldn't want my s/o to reveal things like that on tv without me knowing about it.
You're right, I hope the media doesn't blow this too out of proportion
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Depends on what Momo wants too, I guess since she's still pretty active as an artist and probably wants to be for many more years, she might not want to get settled down so quick.

On the other hand, if it turns out they both want different things then eventually they'd have to go their separate ways.
I guess the thing that triggers me most if how Heechul is always the one discussing their relationship and I never see Momo talking indirectly about dating/Heechul. Their age difference makes me uncomfortable so I am definitely a biased on this.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I guess the thing that triggers me most if how Heechul is always the one discussing their relationship and I never see Momo talking indirectly about dating/Heechul. Their age difference makes me uncomfortable so I am definitely a biased on this.
Yeah the age gap and the difference in how senior Heechul is compared to how young Momo is career-wise definitely makes things like marriage complicated. And tbh it's probably for the best that he answered it this way, had he said he's looking to settle down soon, fans would go crazy speculating about Momo's contract renewal, whether she wants to retire etc.
This way, even if they end up getting married, he can say he changed his mind or something. I do think it won't be for a while though, Momo's too passionate to just settle down this quick.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I guess the thing that triggers me most if how Heechul is always the one discussing their relationship and I never see Momo talking indirectly about dating/Heechul. Their age difference makes me uncomfortable so I am definitely a biased on this.
She would be the one more likely to get backlash for talking about it. She's a female and he's male and he also is well established as a Kpop artist who also is known for being incredibly blunt and up front about shit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse and Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
She would be the one more likely to get backlash for talking about it. She's a female and he's male and he also is well established as a Kpop artist who also is known for being incredibly blunt and up front about shit.
I wish they had more freedom
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If they can get the marriage to work then good on them, but tbh considering the different parts of life they’re in it looks iffy
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,664
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,322
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I agree with the top comment ...


Until they are ready to announce such plans (or better yet a done deal)

This is the best possible answer.
Better to be called a liar if they get married next month than say anything else.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
It's not a big deal imo.

And I don't see a problem with their age difference either, they're both consenting, legal adults. It's not anyone's business nor their place to say anything about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
No plans for marriage tsk tsk then why date
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread