- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
In my fantasies he is a sub, but I think he also gives out strong dom vibes!
I feel like he will fight and threathen and swear, but he wants to be tamed. He is the kind who will try to push away the man or woman trying to take him in hand, but will melt the moment he gets spanked and will want more.
He has too much pride to ask for it or show it, but he craves it. He wants to be used and abused! I can just imagine him having this big blush on him and almost shaking with anger when you tell him to kneel. I can just see it. But his cock would also be getting hard just thinking about it so it would be obvious he is just in denial!
I feel like he will fight and threathen and swear, but he wants to be tamed. He is the kind who will try to push away the man or woman trying to take him in hand, but will melt the moment he gets spanked and will want more.
He has too much pride to ask for it or show it, but he craves it. He wants to be used and abused! I can just imagine him having this big blush on him and almost shaking with anger when you tell him to kneel. I can just see it. But his cock would also be getting hard just thinking about it so it would be obvious he is just in denial!