- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 3,403
- Reactions Received
- 17,163
- Location
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,412
- Fandom
- Reveluv & Uaena
Red Velvet? Nope.
Dreamcatcher? Nope. Blackpink? Nope. Taeyeon? Nope......
My favourite song so far in 2019 is Wendy's What If Love and I honestly don't expect that another song release in 2019 will top WIL for me.
The instrumentals are beautiful. But it's Wendy's vocals that have me addicted to the song. I could listen to her voice all day long
What about everyone else though. Is there a song that has unexpectedly ended up being your favourite song of 2019? Or has your bias released your favourite song for the year?
Dreamcatcher? Nope. Blackpink? Nope. Taeyeon? Nope......
My favourite song so far in 2019 is Wendy's What If Love and I honestly don't expect that another song release in 2019 will top WIL for me.
The instrumentals are beautiful. But it's Wendy's vocals that have me addicted to the song. I could listen to her voice all day long
What about everyone else though. Is there a song that has unexpectedly ended up being your favourite song of 2019? Or has your bias released your favourite song for the year?