Appreciation ITNW version 2022 (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
How far they've come!
:pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc and RandAlThor
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I think they also did that in several performances after her departure in 2014, regardless of the issues, to let SONES know that they still remember and did consider her part of the group.

I'm so glad they did it for this performance, too.
In my mind, it's always OT9!!!!!
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: litc and RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I think they also did that in several performances after her departure in 2014, regardless of the issues, to let SONES know that they still remember and did consider her part of the group.

I'm so glad they did it for this performance, too.
In my mind, it's always OT9!!!!!
I just wish...

Ppl i love make bad decisions all the time and we find a way past it. no matter if its me or them.
It hurts that so many seem to want to erase her.

non the less i was crying most of the show it was just so fun to see em all with the fans.
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread