It's a BLIZZARD!!! (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,827
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was just looking out the window, and the snow is coming down HARD! Guess I won't be going to mental health classes tomorrow bc they'kll be closed. lol
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,827
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Edit: I just called them... they won't know until tomorrow morning... but as much as I love going there, I'm hopeful! :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,827
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,827
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread