[It's A Spicy~!] ASK ME ANYTHING!!!! Brutally Honest~ <3 (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Hi, hello.

I am Lovely_Cornchips
formerly known as Lovelineus Cornelisa Chipsa

Now I am running on 2 hours of sleep.
This is the equivalent to being drunk.
But today it's me being drunk on something that makes me spicy.
Like feisty cat spicy.

SO ASK ME ANYTHING AND I'LL ANSWER HONESTLY
ALSO, THIS CAN BE PERSONAL OR KPOP RELATED.

:catglare: :catglare: :catglare:​
I expected it to be you from the title:pandahappy:

now I need to think of smth spicy
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Imagine being married to your bias. Would they still be famous or would you guys live the simple life?
I HOPE TO FUCK THEY AREN'T FAMOUS ANYMORE...I am NOT dealing with that shit.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: dark_tranquility

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Not spicy enough but which token character in childrens books was child chipsy?

ex: I was kinda the funny kid who is always hungry as a kid so that token character was always my fave
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Not spicy enough but which token character in childrens books was child chipsy?

ex: I was kinda the funny kid who is always hungry as a kid so that token character was always my fave
Hmmm probably the one who unintentionally caused trouble.
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Hmmm probably the one who unintentionally caused trouble.
If you were stuck in quicksand on an island full of cannibals (human cannibals before you find a loophole) what would you do

edit: realized more loopholes, the cannibals are alive when you are, they’re not dead, they’re sane and intelligent enough to recognize you as a human if they came across you without you being disguised or hiding

very loosely inspired by the most dangerous game
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread