- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
I expected it to be you from the titleHi, hello.
I am Lovely_Cornchips
formerly known as Lovelineus Cornelisa Chipsa
Now I am running on 2 hours of sleep.
This is the equivalent to being drunk.
But today it's me being drunk on something that makes me spicy.
Like feisty cat spicy.
SO ASK ME ANYTHING AND I'LL ANSWER HONESTLY
ALSO, THIS CAN BE PERSONAL OR KPOP RELATED.
![]()
![]()
I HOPE TO FUCK THEY AREN'T FAMOUS ANYMORE...I am NOT dealing with that shit.Imagine being married to your bias. Would they still be famous or would you guys live the simple life?
Probably not-but I do watch a lot of true crime.I do not really watch.
Woud you watch world's toughest prisons on netflix?
Hmmm probably the one who unintentionally caused trouble.Not spicy enough but which token character in childrens books was child chipsy?
ex: I was kinda the funny kid who is always hungry as a kid so that token character was always my fave
If you were stuck in quicksand on an island full of cannibals (human cannibals before you find a loophole) what would you doHmmm probably the one who unintentionally caused trouble.
I accept![]()
![]()
You will be the person i put on my restraining order.