- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I just need to complete my aesthetic omgglad to see that
I clearly don't
I just need to complete my aesthetic omgglad to see that
I clearly don't
**I have a pfp picked out, but I don't have enough posts to get another red badgeI just need to complete my aesthetic omg
I BELIEVE IN YOU QUEENI just need to complete my aesthetic omg
I KNOW QUEEN I KNOW AT LEAST YOURE TRYING**I have a pfp picked out, but I don't have enough posts to get another red badge
Even my parents don't encourage me that muchI KNOW QUEEN I KNOW AT LEAST YOURE TRYING
wait, you got your last badge at 900, it's now 1300, you can get TWO badges, one for 1.1K and one for 1.3K?Even my parents don't encourage me that much
Bless lmaoo
I CANT DROP MY GGStoo bad
work harder
tolderate the pain
go on the forum games, talk in this thread, participate in more threads, spam lots of threads, there's LOTs of waysIdeas on how to get posts?
Wait omg skskskwait, you got your last badge at 900, it's now 1300, you can get TWO badges, one for 1.1K and one for 1.3K?
OMG YOURE SO STUPID SOMETIMES TTWait omg sksksk
But then I have to talk to peoplego on the forum games, talk in this thread, participate in more threads, spam lots of threads, there's LOTs of ways
I WANTED TO DROP OUTsad
you fail the course
im te teacher i make the rulesI WANTED TO DROP OUT![]()
gimme a new custom title, I'll do anything you wantquiet miss yuri