Appreciation It's Kino's birthday! (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Idk what I think but she looks younger to me :))
I think months ago she mentioned her age and I thought back then that it explained some pictures where she was doing some things like apparently driving a car. It was actually filling a car gas tank with fuel. I'm not sure. She's the shortest of the group, that's for sure. There are other pictures where she kinda looks older. They almost never mention their ages. A know Akiho is over 20, again if my memory is not playing me tricks.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I think months ago she mentioned her age and I thought back then that it explained some pictures where she was doing some things like apparently driving a car. It was actually filling a car gas tank with fuel. I'm not sure. She's the shortest of the group, that's for sure. There are other pictures where she kinda looks older. They almost never mention their ages. A know Akiho is over 20, again if my memory is not playing me tricks.
Akiho was born in 1998 as far as I know :)) It used to be written on her instagram
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I found where I took this:



Why bring it? I'm beginning to think you are thinking my message was "inappropriate" judging from your reaction.
Okay, whatever you think, I deleted it and posted an edited version omitting my feelings. I see her as a beloved daughter. If it's inappropriate to say so, then okay.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
Happy Birthday Kino!!!!
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Okay, whatever you think, I deleted it and posted an edited version omitting my feelings. I see her as a beloved daughter. If it's inappropriate to say so, then okay.
It is not inappropriate :)) DW
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread