- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
I'm not sure; but I think she's around 20 already.how old is Kino then :D
same tbhI thought this was referring to Pentagon Kino but regardless happy birthday to her.
Idk what I think but she looks younger to me :))I'm not sure; but I think she's around 20 already.
I think months ago she mentioned her age and I thought back then that it explained some pictures where she was doing some things like apparently driving a car. It was actually filling a car gas tank with fuel. I'm not sure. She's the shortest of the group, that's for sure. There are other pictures where she kinda looks older. They almost never mention their ages. A know Akiho is over 20, again if my memory is not playing me tricks.Idk what I think but she looks younger to me :))
Akiho was born in 1998 as far as I know :)) It used to be written on her instagramI think months ago she mentioned her age and I thought back then that it explained some pictures where she was doing some things like apparently driving a car. It was actually filling a car gas tank with fuel. I'm not sure. She's the shortest of the group, that's for sure. There are other pictures where she kinda looks older. They almost never mention their ages. A know Akiho is over 20, again if my memory is not playing me tricks.
The age I kinda remember for Kino is 19. If so, she should be 20 already.Akiho was born in 1998 as far as I know :)) It used to be written on her instagram
is she 20 today?The age I kinda remember for Kino is 19. If so, she should be 20 already.
Maybe, or I may be remembering something from more than a year ago.today?
Maybe. I think she is a 2002 babyMaybe, or I may be remembering something from more than a year ago.
I found where I took this:Maybe. I think she is a 2002 baby
Why bring it? I'm beginning to think you are thinking my message was "inappropriate" judging from your reaction.In her birthday message, it meant smth like one year before being an adultI didn't think they were so young albeit I suspected they were minors.So Kino is nineteen
Why?
Okay, whatever you think, I deleted it and posted an edited version omitting my feelings. I see her as a beloved daughter. If it's inappropriate to say so, then okay.I found where I took this:
Why bring it? I'm beginning to think you are thinking my message was "inappropriate" judging from your reaction.
It is not inappropriate :)) DWOkay, whatever you think, I deleted it and posted an edited version omitting my feelings. I see her as a beloved daughter. If it's inappropriate to say so, then okay.