- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,679
- Reactions Received
- 93,488
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,868
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
I love it.
Also i love the versions where Seohyun has to come up the middle at a dead run.
During one of the periods when SM and Mnet were not at war :)
omo and Soshi covering a kick off...... I would be too distracted.
BTW fanny is just as awful at kick offs as pitching ....
singing and dancing live on a football field...
Also i love the versions where Seohyun has to come up the middle at a dead run.
During one of the periods when SM and Mnet were not at war :)
omo and Soshi covering a kick off...... I would be too distracted.
BTW fanny is just as awful at kick offs as pitching ....
singing and dancing live on a football field...
Last edited: