It's taken me this long to make this connection! (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
we are twins - Seulgi's my bias in RV and pineapple has always been my favorite fruit x:
(though I really love red grapes, strawberry, kiwi, cantaloupe, and mandarins too)
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
lmfao fair enough lol
I've never even had sex :chickill::hmm:
I was 14 the first time that I had sex :welp:

and I have a lot of stories... None of which are suitable for this forum lmao

we are twins - Seulgi's my bias in RV and pineapple has always been my favorite fruit x:
(though I really love red grapes, strawberry, kiwi, cantaloupe, and mandarins too)
We both have amazing taste!!!! :queen:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
grapes and cherries were always my favorite.
Kim Yerim really makes me soft.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was 14 the first time that I had sex :welp:

and I have a lot of stories... None of which are suitable for this forum lmao



We both have amazing taste!!!! :queen:
I want to hear them though :chickill:
pm me :pandamad:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Well... I like oranges, green apples, strawberries, watermelons, tomatoes, cherries, and lemons, so my destiny is tied with CLC!~ :queen:

That’s really cool though, I guess you’re really connected with Seulgi.
Me and Seulgi do share a lot of the same interests. Especially our shared passion for photography :sanapray: and in many ways we also share the same thought process on a lot of things....

I want to hear them though :chickill:
pm me :pandamad:
Oh god... I really shouldn't out of respect for the others involved xD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread