COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Sensitive It's time Kpop fans stopped spreading rumours from gossip sites (1 Viewer)

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
See to my point people are ass holes and do not change, some are kids who became idols.
Some are just looking for a day in the sun and to wreck someone's life.

But most idols were rich , pretty , popular or some combo of the 3 a good chunk of those kids in my experience were then and are still now jerks.

Nor do i remember the kids who tormented me and my classmates, because most were just faceless ass hats, yet if that kid was popular or famous being groomed by an agency and every one knew it. That kid would stick in my mind. i tell you what if some famous kid were wandering around rubbing his dick on ppl instead of the wanna be jocks in my classes I would have remember his name. Even just seeing them on tv I might have also said something.
So what you're saying is you have a personal bias against people who are rich, pretty, and popular, which is a you problem. Just because that is your experience doesn't remotely make it universal, and many idols aren't rich to begin with. You gotta fix you before you start judging people. You sound bitter and jealous because others had what you didn't, which just confirms my point that there are people who are willing to make false, unsubstantiated accusations based on their desire to see someone successful fall.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
So what you're saying is you have a personal bias against people who are rich, pretty, and popular, which is a you problem. Just because that is your experience doesn't remotely make it universal, and many idols aren't rich to begin with. You gotta fix you before you start judging people. You sound bitter and jealous because others had what you didn't, which just confirms my point that there are people who are willing to make false, unsubstantiated accusations based on their desire to see someone successful fall.
I know nothing about most specific cases i just know that you are dam eager to cover for billy boy cuz he was a itty bitty baby.
High school junior high what ever you do not get a pass for being an ass. And the amount of long term damage some suffer who can really say.
I think it very reasonable and likely that more idols were/are not nice people than the assorted few who get thrown under the bus.

I personally am fine and all that, do not worry about me. You are awful judgmental for someone preaching.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread