News ITZY "Dalla Dalla" 9th Win (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
ITZY just won #1 on Music Bank although they've ended their promotions and already had their farewell stage :sj_weary:

The power of these rookie legends :sj_weary:



Stan!! :pepeheart::pepeheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
9 wins goddamn. Welp I don't like the song but congrats to them! They're doing super well ^^
Still charting so well too, I never expected it to do this well :maheart:

I just wonder what their physical numbers will be when they make a comeback :sj_weary:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Still charting so well too, I never expected it to do this well :maheart:

I just wonder what their physical numbers will be when they make a comeback :sj_weary:
They could go down the WG/Miss A path and do meh or the GFriend path and do well or the TWICE/BP/IZONE path and do SUPER well.
It'll be interesting to see.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
They could go down the WG/Miss A path and do meh or the GFriend path and do well or the TWICE/BP/IZONE path and do SUPER well.
It'll be interesting to see.
I won't be surprised if they aren't physical monsters tbh, they're clearly being marketed as the alternative group to Twice, and usually groups with a more friendly image like Twice sell more albums- Blackpink is the exception really.

But I'll be happy to be proven wrong. From their live shows and stuff, it also seems they might be having more female fans than fanboys, so that should be interesting too.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I won't be surprised if they aren't physical monsters tbh, they're clearly being marketed as the alternative group to Twice, and usually groups with a more friendly image like Twice sell more albums- Blackpink is the exception really.

But I'll be happy to be proven wrong. From their live shows and stuff, it also seems they might be having more female fans than fanboys, so that should be interesting too.
Well there was also 2NE1, T-ara and KARA who did well with physicals so don't lose hope!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well there was also 2NE1, T-ara and KARA who did well with physicals so don't lose hope!
Yeah they'll be successful either way so I'm optimistic :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread