- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
I've just watched it a few times but the things I've noticed so far
*The key they're singing in suits them more. Whereas previous Itzy titles basically had them straining and shouting their lines, they sing pretty comfortably
*Lyrical shift from the Disney-eqsue "I'm different from the others" to a more confident declaration to their interest. They grow up so fast
*Chorus is a bit of a let down. Maybe it's because Itzy specialized in loud chorus that you could only scream at the top of your lungs but idk. Just doesn't appeal as much
*Generally not as noisy
Very much different from Itzy has normally released. Even though it doesn't have (in my opinion) any of the traits that made Itzy's songs great, it's still a really good song.
I'm glad JYPE read the writing on the walls and let their sound grow instead of pigeonholing them