- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
what is going on? suddenly this teaser was released for Itzy
don't they already have a yt channel? a reality shows seems possibleA reality show, maybe? Or a YT channel just for Itzy since they showed the YT logo at the end.
Oh do they? I'm not really suredon't they already have a yt channel? a reality shows seems possible
I think Belgi told me about it and how JYPE for some reason never posted the mv there.Oh do they? I'm not really sure
Ohhh probably a reality show then!I think Belgi told me about it and how JYPE for some reason never posted the mv there.
I just checked. The video is form their channel :D
They already have a YT channel but JYP doesn't use itA reality show, maybe? Or a YT channel just for Itzy since they showed the YT logo at the end.
Yuna is always with that bright smile, my heart can't handle it.