ITZY 'Not Shy' English Cover COUNTDOWN (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Enjoy!
:pikahappy:




@Midzy​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Why is there a countdown when there's already a zepeto video of it? (I may hv not watched this or tat video earlier n just jumping in to comment).
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Why is there a countdown when there's already a zepeto video of it? (I may hv not watched this or tat video earlier n just jumping in to comment).
Not sure honestly.

But I must say, I'm very impressed with their English speaking in during Countdown. They are really good.
:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Not sure honestly.

But I must say, I'm very impressed with their English speaking in during Countdown. They are really good.
:pikahappy:
They hv been good at English at least since they went to the states and spoke English without translators awhile bk, b4 2020 or early 2020 i think. Whether they are at the same level as then or they regressed i hv no idea but they impressed me then with how fluent their English was, n mostly their quickness at responding(i might hv rmbrd wrongly tho).
Edit: you confused the heck out of me, is this from MCountdown? If so ur thread title misled me.LOL.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread