VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 10 August 2020 #1 Reactions: yeji, spicy_illusion, JakeyWantsCakey and 4 others
Ashla_K Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,551 Reactions Received 12,217 Location Irene's hands Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 10 August 2020 #2 I'm really looking forward to this cb, I think we'll be getting something a little bit different this time. Reactions: yeji, VillageIdiot, spicy_illusion and 1 other person
I'm really looking forward to this cb, I think we'll be getting something a little bit different this time.
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 16 August 2020 #3 this looks promising