Cover ITZY 'Wannabe' Dance Cover by Nayoung (PRISTIN/I.O.I) (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 April 2020
Messages
19
Reactions Received
77
Location
BLACKPINK House
Website
www.idontknow.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ah, I didn't know she was a dancer! I thought she was only a rapper.

She is so feminine and pretty! and I love her dancing. I may have no choice but to stan :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
she really did so good omg
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread