eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,603 Reactions Received 43,662 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,477 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 10 April 2020 #1 Reactions: yeji, Mexdbyyy, NASA and 1 other person
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 10 April 2020 #2 Nayoung is still alive Glad shes looking good and dacing hard Reactions: eclipsoul, yeji and NASA
NASA 3ᑢ273⁷ . . Joined 2 July 2019 Messages 4,814 Reactions Received 19,142 Location 3ᑢ 273⁷ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,000 Fandom arianator Gender Female Ship @Uaena 10 April 2020 #3 This is what Pledis let go of and it breaks my heart everyday tbh 😔 Reactions: eclipsoul and yeji
lalisasbitch Joined 11 April 2020 Messages 19 Reactions Received 77 Location BLACKPINK House Website www.idontknow.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 11 April 2020 #4 Ah, I didn't know she was a dancer! I thought she was only a rapper. She is so feminine and pretty! and I love her dancing. I may have no choice but to stan Reactions: eclipsoul and yeji
Ah, I didn't know she was a dancer! I thought she was only a rapper. She is so feminine and pretty! and I love her dancing. I may have no choice but to stan
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 11 April 2020 #6 she really did so good omg Reactions: eclipsoul