- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 3,403
- Reactions Received
- 17,163
- Location
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,412
- Fandom
- Reveluv & Uaena
THE REVE FESTIVAL IS A FUCKING BOP!!!!!!
I haven't been around for the first hour of this release because I've been laying in a ditch bleeding from the scalp after having my wig violently torn from me after watching the mv for Zimzalabim.
I've had to re watch the mv countless times to take in everything. The visuals... The vocals.... The dance break (when do you ever get that in K Pop nowadays?!).... The bridge..... OMG. Everything about the song and the MV was just screaming RED VELVET!
And they have peaked and set themselves a new high! I'm not surprised when I hear that they've been waiting a few years to release this song. Because they might've not been ready back then, but they are now! It feels as if everything that Red Velvet have done up to now was all to lead up to this point in time. That must be why they made references to every past era in the teasers
This comeback is also already setting records for the girls on a personal level as The Reve Festival Day 1 has already surpassed 34,000 sales on Hanteo and the day isn't over yet!
Meanwhile Zimzalabim's ULs in the first hour is the 2nd highest among any songs released by a girl group this year (Behind Twice's Fancy)
And to think that this is only Day 1 of the festival. We still have Day 2 and Day 3 to come this year!!!!
How about my fellow Luvies though? How did you feel about this comeback? Have Red Velvet met your expectations? And what was your favourite song from the album?