I've finally completed Viviz! (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm so glad to finally have this set finished :sanapray:
I've been liking Viviz a lot lately and I'm even on the verge of stanning them :nekolove:



Thanks to
@badcrookshanks for Eunha
@Abeamus and @Exi for SinB
and my cards team family for Umji

Thank you all for the help :sanapray:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats on VIVIZ!
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
A little late Congratz on Viviz, lex :lovelycooky::bigcatlove::bigcatclap::saranghae:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread