Appreciation I've grown to really like Mina (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I was never a Once (and I doubt I'll ever be), but I've really grown to like Mina since last year. I never thought I would, but somehow I did. Of course I like the other members and some of Twice's music as well and my original bias was actually Jihyo, but Mina somehow came around and stole my little heart :maheart:

I feel like I still need to learn more about her and her personality, but here's just a few reasons why I grew to like her so much.


She just comes off as someone who's really humble and sweet. She doesn't seem to let her success get to her head and doesn't shove her achievements in everyone's faces.



Another thing I love about her is that she reminds me of myself a bit. I've noticed that she's considered to be quiet and pretty reserved like I am. She's not super loud and obnoxious some people can be either.



This is kind of personal, but when I found out that she was suffering from severe anxiety, my heart really went out to her. I've suffered from anxiety since I was 11 so when I see someone suffering from anxiety as well, I always feel empathetic towards them. I really admire Mina for being able to get help for it and to be able to get through it. She's a very strong individual and I'm very happy that she was able to bounce back from the state that she was in. She's an amazing woman :sanapray:


Okay, this thread is kind of cringey so I'll stop here :wimwim:

Anyways, stan beauty queen Mina for clear skin and good grades.

 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Mina queeen :queen: she can reign over me
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I like Mina and Momo, they're my favourite Twice members even tho i'm not huge on Twice, tho my like for them is still based more on visual instead of personality I must admit :wimwim: idk them enough to like/dislike them for their personalities yet
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I was never a Once (and I doubt I'll ever be), but I've really grown to like Mina since last year. I never thought I would, but somehow I did. Of course I like the other members and some of Twice's music as well and my original bias was actually Jihyo, but Mina somehow came around and stole my little heart :maheart:

I feel like I still need to learn more about her and her personality, but here's just a few reasons why I grew to like her so much.


She just comes off as someone who's really humble and sweet. She doesn't seem to let her success get to her head and doesn't shove her achievements in everyone's faces.



Another thing I love about her is that she reminds me of myself a bit. I've noticed that she's considered to be quiet and pretty reserved like I am. She's not super loud and obnoxious some people can be either.



This is kind of personal, but when I found out that she was suffering from severe anxiety, my heart really went out to her. I've suffered from anxiety since I was 11 so when I see someone suffering from anxiety as well, I always feel empathetic towards them. I really admire Mina for being able to get help for it and to be able to get through it. She's a very strong individual and I'm very happy that she was able to bounce back from the state that she was in. She's an amazing woman :sanapray:


Okay, this thread is kind of cringey so I'll stop here :wimwim:

Anyways, stan beauty queen Mina for clear skin and good grades.

Those are symptoms of taste.

She's so adorable and talented.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Mina is the cutest ever. I honestly can see how you two are sorta similair.
I support this twice bias choice
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I don't know her but she seems amazing :maheart:
indeed. I have even bought a poster of her, and it is my only Kpop poster
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread