Ive listened to no kpop in January (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Ah! I see you've admitted to breaking the rule that all of us do, but won't admit to: Not listening to K-Pop everyday. 🤣 😅 .. I myself can go 2 months without listening to K-Pop, but I digress.

For January there were: (1) Taeyeon (2) Kim Jae Joong-- (3) Baekhyun/Chen/Chanyeol comebacks (4) Dreamnote (5) SF9 (6) Ateez

There were others. Of Course. But these were the ones that I liked the most. Also, there was a new group that debuted. I'll post the video:


​

*Baekhyun, Chen, and Chanyeol each had a comeback, it wasn't some three-way collab. I didn't want to individually list them though as that would be gratuitous.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I haven't listened to any new k-pop in a number of years.
I still just listen to the vintage groups.

I am cautious about getting anymore, since our postal service is rooted, because of the bushfires.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Ah! I see you've admitted to breaking the rule that all of us do, but won't admit to: Not listening to K-Pop everyday. 🤣 😅 .. I myself can go 2 months without listening to K-Pop, but I digress.

For January there were: (1) Taeyeon (2) Kim Jae Joong-- (3) Baekhyun/Chen/Chanyeol comebacks (4) Dreamnote (5) SF9 (6) Ateez

There were others. Of Course. But these were the ones that I liked the most. Also, there was a new group that debuted. I'll post the video:


​

*Baekhyun, Chen, and Chanyeol each had a comeback, it wasn't some three-way collab. I didn't want to individually list them though as that would be gratuitous.
I haven't listened to any new k-pop in a number of years.
I still just listen to the vintage groups.

I am cautious about getting anymore, since our postal service is rooted, because of the bushfires.
I still listen to kpop almost every day but most of the time it's my favorites of the past.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just have been listening to Lana Del Rey and Halsey my self :jisoosmh:

Only kpop releases I checked out were Dreamnote’s, Supee Junior‘s and Sechskies
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread