I've made a mistake (1 Viewer)

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
So there i was chilling at my house on a sat morning
:susPepe:

When my stupid bitch of a best friend lets herself in and tells me we need to do something
:irenecrazy:

I didn't want to get up but I'm a good best friend so I did anyway and went with her to the kitchen
:umjicry:
There she explained to me that her dumbass had seen fire noodles all over the internet and now she wanted to try them out
I being the stupid gullible dumbass that i am
Agreed to do it with her
:wimwim:

The first bite was pure hell
I've always considered myself good with spices but i guess I'm not very good after all
:welp:

My mouth burns, my throat burns, my heart burns, my stomach burns and in a couple hours my ass will probably be burning
:pepeslippy::pepeslippy:


I've decided I'm going to kill the bitch that did this to me

Any tips on how to get away with murder?
:sakUwu:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
When she's sleeping, take her card and purchase some cyanide and plant it in her medicine cabinet. Then, take a couple of tablets out and crush them. Sprinkle them on her lunch. And bada bing bada boom, dead. You're welcome :)
 
Joined
14 April 2019
Messages
86
Reactions Received
456
Location
yeah i'm kuro's alt LOL
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
When she's sleeping, take her card and purchase some cyanide and plant it in her medicine cabinet. Then, take a couple of tablets out and crush them. Sprinkle them on her lunch. And bada bing bada boom, dead. You're welcome :)
:welp:
 

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
When she's sleeping, take her card and purchase some cyanide and plant it in her medicine cabinet. Then, take a couple of tablets out and crush them. Sprinkle them on her lunch. And bada bing bada boom, dead. You're welcome :)
Killed people before have we?
:susPepe:
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
When she's sleeping, take her card and purchase some cyanide and plant it in her medicine cabinet. Then, take a couple of tablets out and crush them. Sprinkle them on her lunch. And bada bing bada boom, dead. You're welcome :)
Not like I am gonna take notes or anything :susPepe:
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
When she's sleeping, take her card and purchase some cyanide and plant it in her medicine cabinet. Then, take a couple of tablets out and crush them. Sprinkle them on her lunch. And bada bing bada boom, dead. You're welcome :)
You seem...to have some experience...:welp:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread