Comeback IZ*ONE 4th win But 1st public station win (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Congrats girls :pandalove:

Also I heard Wonyoung can't promote with them tomorrow coz she has exams :yolk:
yes and they have decided to home school her going forward at least for middle school.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congratulations to the girls
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Didn't this happen with Sulli and Krystal once as well? 😂😂
Idk f(x) mianhae :maheart:
They're only Jessica's sister's group to me :pepecry1:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I mean same, which is why I watched over them :maheart:
I don't even feel the pain of them not having a comeback coz I was never emotionally invested :maheart:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't even feel the pain of them not having a comeback coz I was never emotionally invested :maheart:
Never really liked their music besides a few songs anyway :maheart:
Especially loved the songs where Krystal sounded like Jessica
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Never really liked their music besides a few songs anyway :maheart:
Especially loved the songs where Krystal sounded like Jessica
I do love Red Light :maheart:
And Hot Summer although cheesy af :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Pa
Never really liked their music besides a few songs anyway :maheart:
Especially loved the songs where Krystal sounded like Jessica
paper heart is one of my fav b sides of theirs.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have been into Highlight latly. It's a fun song
Highlight, Really Like You and Up/Above the Sky :sj_weary:

Also I'm leaving early tomorrow so will not see my album until the 21st :pepecry1:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread