Comeback IZ*ONE 4th win But 1st public station win (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Oof I'm actually liking the Sapphire version pics more but I ordered the Violeta version :yolk::pepecry1:

That was fast, I'll only see them after a week.
yea i got hosed on album distribution sapphire 7 albums 5 were the group version Violeta 3 albums 2x Eunbi and the group.
Sapphire is elegant.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Wow really? The album is okay ig. Not really anything amazing for me.
Idk, I like the sound/vibe/aesthetic they're going for, both albums have been really solid for me so far.
Just wish they'd chosen Up as the title, far superior to Violeta.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Idk, I like the sound/vibe/aesthetic they're going for, both albums have been really solid for me so far.
Just wish they'd chosen Up as the title, far superior to Violeta.
I like both Oh My! and Up more as fun poppy titles, but i am starting to see they want this smooth elegant classy vibe.
I am not convinced it can be as popular, but i sing violeta to myself all the time. And try to do Minju's part it help that the fanchant is actually the song words.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I like both Oh My! and Up more as fun poppy titles, but i am starting to see they want this smooth elegant classy vibe.
I am not convinced it can be as popular, but i sing violeta to myself all the time. And try to do Minju's part it help that the fanchant is actually the song words.
Yeah it definitely helps them stand out, I actually really like LVER so I'm fine with that concept/aesthetic really. Just wish they got a better title than Violeta.

Up stages are so fun to watch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread