- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 6,070
- Reactions Received
- 31,387
- Location
- 🏰 & 🍀
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
They all look so pretty!FINAL BADGES
Sakura
![]()
Yuri
![]()
Minju
![]()
Hyewon
![]()
Thanks for taking your time to organize this badge thread.
They all look so pretty!FINAL BADGES
Sakura
![]()
Yuri
![]()
Minju
![]()
Hyewon
![]()
No problem! My pleasure ^^They all look so pretty!
Thanks for taking your time to organize this badge thread.![]()
Half of them are yours sis soThe badges look wonderful. I don't stan them, but I might get one of these.
![]()
lol. I know a lot of them are mine, but I don't always get badges I make for other groups.Half of them are yours sis so
You did a slay job ^^
That Yuri badgeFINAL BADGES
Sakura
![]()
Yuri
![]()
Minju
![]()
Hyewon
![]()