I blame Hyewon to start :)
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,646 Reactions Received 93,465 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,925 Fandom WizSoneLuv 16 May 2021 #1 I blame Hyewon to start :) Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,646 Reactions Received 93,465 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,925 Fandom WizSoneLuv 16 May 2021 #2 @Wiz*one Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 16 May 2021 #3 Bless her, I would have done the same tbh. Marshmallows are so nice. Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 17 May 2021 #4 that’s so me tbh Reactions: RandAlThor