Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,301 Reactions Received 76,676 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,120 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 17 January 2021 #1 @Wiz*one Reactions: yeji, Darkseid, maruberry and 1 other person
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,726 Reactions Received 93,522 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,771 Fandom WizSoneLuv 17 January 2021 #2 Well obv the reports saying they were done dec 31 are wrong :) Reactions: yeji, Darkseid and Abeamus
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 17 January 2021 #3 I had no idea they'd be having another CB. That's wonderful actually. I'm about to finish Produce48 too Reactions: yeji, Darkseid and Abeamus
I had no idea they'd be having another CB. That's wonderful actually. I'm about to finish Produce48 too
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 18 January 2021 #4 Oh this is pretty quick for a comeback, anticipating Reactions: yeji and Abeamus
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 18 January 2021 #5 omg omg omg yeeees Reactions: Abeamus