Trading IZ*One Hitomi and Chaewon hw + Apink Namjoo hw (2 Viewers)

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her


Anyone interested? :pepesmug:

Looking for
SNSD Jessica halloween
twice (dahyun, tzuyu) halloweens
Kai solo Valentines
Key solo Valentines
all shinee valentines
Exo CBX Baek and Chen Halloween
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Whoever wants Hitomi choose mine not Vikki's :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka and litc
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,986
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,333
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
.. .


Anyone interested? :pepesmug:

Looking for
SNSD Jessica halloween
twice (dahyun, tzuyu) halloweens
Kai solo Valentines
Key solo Valentines
all shinee valentines
Exo CBX Baek and Chen Halloween
Nice cards
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I want Hitomi ^^
I have and so does @Vikki ^^

The cards I want are
SNSD Jessica halloween
twice (dahyun, tzuyu) halloweens
Kai solo Valentines
Key solo Valentines
shinee valentines
Exo CBX Baek and Chen Halloween

Vikki, you can post your list too :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and litc

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread